We at Elegant Home treat the privacy of our visitors ("You" / "Your" / "Buyer" / "Customer") with the highest importance. This policy details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless required by law.
1. Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data about you or your visit:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site [www.eleganthome.co.uk] ("Our Site"). This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
2. When And How Your Information Is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
· To ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
· At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products
· We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided
· Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information
· We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you
The following information is received from Paypal and stored, together with information that you provide us, in a database on secure servers:
Your first and last name
The date and time you paid for your order
The date your order was dispatched
The method of delivery
Your postal code
Your email address
Your phone number
The total price of your order
All other customer information is stored by PayPal, one of the safest online payment gateways.
3. IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
· To speed up your searches
· To recognise you when you return to our site
We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
5. Information Sharing
We do not share any data with any third-parties, unless required to do so by law. For example, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Third Party Links
This is the website of Elegant Home, any questions, comments and request regarding this policy must be made to us via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Access to Information Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
8. Notification Of Changes
We reserve the right to amend or vary this policy at any time and the revised policy will apply from the date posted on the site. You accept that by doing this, Elegant Home has provided you with sufficient notice of the amendment or variation.